The Access Alliance
The Private Comunication Network for the Access Alliance
Access Alliance is a collaboration of some of the UK and Ireland’s strongest independently owned regional powered access sales and rental companies. Collectively our partnership offers a diverse range of powered access equipment including tower scaffold, low-level personnel lifts, mast lifts, spider access, scissor lifts, and cherry pickers from the world’s leading manufacturers. Our aim is to provide a safe, reliable and cost effective solution to your access problem.
Our association is assembled with organisations that hold similar values, principles and business ethics. All members are committed to providing well maintained equipment backed with higher than industry average levels of service. Many members are IPAF and PASMA accredited training centres, meaning we can offer training on all Powered Access & Tower Scaffold categories in any part of the country. The Access Alliance offers continuity of service nationally, therefore providing a higher quality alternative to your standard supplier. We feel best placed to genuinely offer a local service, countrywide.
The Access Alliance aims to offer a uniformed level of service and high quality of equipment throughout the UK. To ensure we achieve this, each member agrees to adhere to the organisations Core Values. We can therefore guarantee that as a customer of the Access Alliance, you will enjoy a minimum of the following commitments:
Our Core Values
- 6 Monthly LOLER Certificates provided with all equipment
- Thorough Pre-Delivery Inspections carried out between all hires
- Deliveries and Handovers carried out by IPAF Demonstrator trained drivers
- Free Site Surveys
- Current Equipment On Hire Reports available by email
- Regular contact with the Owner / Managing Director
- Minimum £5M Public Liability Insurance
- Damage & Loss Waiver Cover Available (subject to individual Terms and Conditions)